Saturday, March 26, 2011

Exploration 10 of 10 - Artifacts

One of the great highlights of my journey so far has been the opportunity to travel with Deepak and Yves as they explored several local villages. Their intent is to document Buddhist areas, using kite photography when possible, and to educate the villagers regarding the importance of keeping the heritage.



On this day, 24 March 2011, we traveled to many villages near the Phalgu River. Unfortunately, my Hindi isn’t strong enough to remember all of the names of the different villages, so they will have to remain unnamed until I can get clarification from the experts! As I took nearly 400 photos---thanks to my little digital camera---I have decided to narrow down the selection for my blog. What follows are many blogs (Exploration) of the same day, with pictures and events from the many different villages.


I hope that I have more opportunities to explore further.


A village leader, Deepak (holding the photo),
showing us artifacts found in the area

No comments:

Post a Comment